Self-service Lab Account Request and Reservations
Welcome to the YCMD Self-service Lab Access Request and Reservations page.
- Please note that an active Workday COA (Chart of Accounts) number is required to set up an account.
- Ensure your device is on either Yale local network or a Yale VPN connection.
- Click here to open Yale FOM (Facility Online Management) page.
- Log in with your NetID and password.
- Follow instructions to set up your FOM account.
- Please upload your COA to your FOM account. Please note this is not automated payment authorization. However, FOM calendar records will be used for YCMD monthly invoicing, so please make sure that reservation reflects the actual use time. If you need to cancel your time, please be sure to do so before the actual reservation time. A reservation can only be extended if no one has reserved it after your time.
- An updated biosafety form is required for each new COA.
- On your “User Home” page, please expand Yale Center for Molecular Discovery to find the two pages: Self-service Biochemistry Lab and Self-service Cell Culture lab.
- Please select the Lab and place your reservation. Reach out to us if you have any issue along the way. Thanks!